The program of ARX DOOR HANDLES for doors ensure a wide range of applications and the possibility of combination with other product groups. DOOR HANDLES are broadly divided into three sections sorted by handles’ profiles and different security levels that they offer. WIDE SHIELD HANDLE has a basic security property, NARROW SHIELD HANDLE intended for narrower profiles also has a basic security property, while HANDLE WITH SEPARATE ROSETTE has a higher security property. We also offer ARX Handles sets for balcony doors, for a uniform appearance of the building hardware.
Handles’ quality is assured by 10-year warranty and quality certificate of the German Quality Assurance Institute.
The main features of ARX HANDLES for DOORS are:
- We offer three sections of door handles divided by profiles and security levels.
- WIDE SHIELD HANDLE is a group of door handles with wider shield, which have basic security properties (ES0). In this group, there is a set of handles, which are defined as handle / handle.
- NARROW SHIELD HANDLE is a group of door handles with narrower shield, which are intended for narrower profiles and are defined as handle / handle.
- HANDLE WITH SEPARATE ROSETTE is a group of door handles with separate rosette with higher security properties – ES1.
- ARX handles sets for balcony doors:
- Set handle / handle,
- Set handle / handle for balcony door with roller shutters.
- Set for balcony doors are used for profile thickness of 68–78 mm. For thicker profiles, it’s necessary to use longer screws for fixing the handles.
- 10-year warranty: ARX handles are made of quality material (aluminum) and protected by persistent surface protection of powder coating in different colors. Quality materials, modern manufacturing processes and product testing have led ARX handles to have a long lifetime and a 10-year warranty.
- ARX handles have a quality certificate of the German Quality Assurance Institute.