ARX In Line sliding door hardware makes the opening and closing process safe, easy, and reliable, yet easy to assemble. Stainless steel in-line hooks, security cams, and anti-lift pin offer increased security and prevents the door from being lifted off the rails, when in closed position. ARX In Line sliding door hardware components ensures end user with efficiency concerning the minimum energy loss, which is thanks to adjustable security cams for a better gasket pressure. With great level of compression adjustment (+/- 1 mm), ARX In Line program is the perfect solution for optimal sealing.
In Line sliding door hardware, such as strikers and espagnolettes, are protected with ARX Coat surface protection that gives excellent appearance to building hardware and simultaneously ensures long-term and durable surface. It maintains very high corrosion resistance in severe conditions and extreme climate, exceeding Grade 5 according to EN1670 (480 hours exposure to salt spray), thereby guaranteeing long-term and simple use.
The main features of ARX In Line sliding door hardware are:
- Multiple possibility of sash arrangement.
- Reliable and secure.
- Wide range of solutions for PVC and ALU (Eurogroove 16 mm) sliding doors and windows.
- High quality and smooth operation after years of use.
- Load capacity up to 200 kg.
- BUFFER STOPS available in grey, black, white, silver.
- Easy to assemble and use.
- Great level of compression adjustment (+/- 1 mm) for security cams.
- The highest corrosion protection ARX Coat for ARX products Grade 5 according to EN1670 (480 hours exposure to salt spray) is ensured for strikers and espagnolettes.
- Flexible solution with fewer individual components without the need for shortening.