ARX HKS (tilt and slide) and SP (retract and slide) sliding door hardware for PVC is a high quality, versatile and sophisticated line of sliding door hardware. This fitting system is meeting the architectonic challenge for floor-to-ceiling window doors which load capacity can go up to 200 kg, while at the same time presents an excellent choice when it comes to deep sash profiles. RS cams and R cams provide great sealing, and RS cams additionally ensures end user with the superior level of security, and energy efficiency with automatic fit between sash and frame. The Gasket pressure can be regulated by +/- 0.8 mm for RS cams (hex key 2.5mm or spanner 10mm) and +/- 1.2 mm for R cams (hex key 4mm).
If needed SP slide door hardware allows the 5 mm opening between the sash and the frame with retraction so the air can circulate and ventilate a space. Specially made faceplates with imprinted bumps successfully reduce friction, and thus facilitate the operation of the handle or window, and ensures the end user with the comfort of operation.
ARX HKS and SP sliding door sash hardware and strikers are protected with ARX Coat surface protection that gives excellent appearance to building hardware and simultaneously ensures long-term and durable surface. It maintains very high corrosion resistance in severe conditions and extreme climate, exceeding Grade 5 of BS EN1670 (480 hours exposure to salt spray), thereby guaranteeing long-term and simple use.
The main features of ARX HKS & SP sliding door hardware are:
- High level of security.
- Load capacity up to 200 kg.
- Possibility of deep sash profiles.
- Great sealing and energy efficiency.
- Gasket compression can be regulated by +/- 0.8 mm for RS cams (hex key 2.5mm or spanner 10mm) and +/- 1.2 mm for R cams (hex key 4mm).
- Multiple possibility of sash arrangement.
- Wide range of solutions for PVC sliding doors and windows.
- High quality and smooth operation after years of use.
- Easy to assemble and use.
- Wide range of applications and a combination with HAUTAU sliding systems. HAUTAU and ARX hardware perfectly complement each other.
- The highest corrosion protection ARX Coat for ARX products Grade 5 of BS EN1670 (480 hours exposure to salt spray) for strikers and sash hardware.